Wednesday, September 29, 2010

how could I forget....

that this precious baby girl turned 4 months old yesterday. She smiles ALL THE TIME and I love it. So happy....laughing, talking, watching, holding....

beautiful baby girl.

Worked on a little more Halloween decor tonight. Here's a pic of how the mantle looks at the moment. I still have the beginnings of a triangle banner and a 'got candy?' banner that need to be finished. Am planning on posting DIY instructions for both...
(closer shot of the mantle. sillhouette's were added tonight with the help of my cricut)
And here's my entryway table. Also have more to add to this space. Did I mention how much I LOVE decorating for the holidays???



And....here's a closer peek. Love the boy and girl in costume (thank you cricut) and the halloween definitions from House of 3....



oh yeah.....
did you see THIS last night???
Britney on Glee????
(awesomeness. pure awesomeness)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...