Sunday, October 10, 2010

weekend recap

And the most fabulous bed-head award for Saturday, October 9, 2010 goes to...

Eliza!!! I'm working on mini bathroom makeover and Clay put together a cabinet for me yesterday.
He also had a helper.

She's just tightening up those screws a bit...
The guys came over yesterday to eat tacos and watch the game.
At least one of those things turned out well.
Darn good tacos.




Mary Martin watched the game with her mamma.


Well poop. Can't figure out how to rotate this now that I've downloaded. This is an iphone photo taken today from a dressing room at the Limited. I'd just like to share with you, internet, that my sister and I are now wearing the same size. Hoo to the rah.


Also did a little shopping at Old Navy today. Went a little haywire in the little girls department, but......

it's okay. Know why? All of the children's clearance items are now an additional 50% off. That's right folks. Run, don't walk. (adults clearance is currently 40% already reduced items). See this ginormous stack of girls clothing and shoes? Guess how much I paid. Go ahead. Guess.
50 bucks. That's right internet. Just 50 buckaroos for 3 dresses, 1 swimsuit, 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of pants, 2 jumpsuits, 2 pairs of pjs, and 2 shirts. yep. That's a lot of stuff. Gotta love Old Navy. (Going back tomorrow to buy little boy clothes. Don't worry- I didn't forget about O man.)


These two had some kind of fun in Clay's hamper tonight.
If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times.
Kids always have the most fun playing with things that aren't even toys.
Seriously.




And here's a picture of me and baby girl. Hope you had a fabulous weekend too. I'm off to watch Mad Men.













Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...