Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye to 2010

Hello Friends!
It seems that everyone in blogland is doing a 'year in review' post, so I thought it would be fun to look back on a few of the moments that the Mathews celebrated in 2010...

January-
I started Project Life for the first time
Alabama wins the National Championship
found out baby Mathews #3 is a GIRL
February-
it snows on the 12th AND I got a singing Valentine from the hubs

celebrated Oliver's 5th birthday, Transformers style

March-
stopped teaching private voice lessons from home
celebrated my birthday... I was 20-something I think
April-
I directed Tom Sawyer extrememly preggo

(E also makes her stage debut)
May-
Eliza's 1st birthday (Pinkalicious)

(here's E and me after the party. MM is also in my lap)
Clay's 26th birthday
Eliza is dedicated at church
Mary Martin is born

June-
Clay and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary
Oliver and I saw Toy Story 3 on opening day

Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS at church- hubs works rec, I'm in music
July-
went to see Eclipse with Mal

MM makes her first trip to church on the 4th
first outing to Sams with all 3 kiddos. we survived.


August-
O performs in the SaddleRidge Ranch musical at church and nursing home

Oliver enters Kindergarten
Clay starts a new job with Hunt
September-
we pulled the girls out of preschool
I played Velma VonTussle in the AL premiere of Hairspray

this month marks 2 years in our house
October-
O's first school field trip to the Pumpkin Patch

we took Ironman, a princess, and a banana trick-or-treating
November-
E turns 18 months, MM is 6 months
-there is 7 lbs difference in their weight at these visits
December-
1st Christmas as a family of 5


What an incredibly BLESSED year this has been! Can't wait to see what God has in store for us in 2011-

Happy New Year, friends!
Praying blessings on you in the new year!

1 comment:

Green Door Girl said...

Eventful year for sure! Happy New Year - I am glad to have "met" you through our blogs this year! Here's to a great 2011!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...