Monday, March 21, 2011

I'll have a little asparagus on the walls please

The Nester has named today
National (not really) Take a Risk Day.

And so, you may ask, just what risk did I take?

Well,
I put asparagus all over my walls...





Why asparagus, you may ask?

I just like green.
And when we bought this old house 2 1/2 years ago, we had to do something with the baby blue dining room and buttercup yellow living room/foyer.

So asparagus it was.

And you know what?

I love it.

So there.
That's my risk.
And I'll be honest here- I backed out the first time and left Home Depot with a safe taupe which we used in the bedrooms, but
oh how I love my asparagus.

What risks have you taken at your house?

***After many inquiries, the paint color we used is actually called Asparagus. The brand is Behr and we bought it at Home Depot. Thank you so much for your sweet comments about our green walls!***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...