Wednesday, March 30, 2011

what I wore Wednesday and other randomness...

before I get to my regular post for today,
could I ask for a favor?
A friend of ours received some troubling news yesterday and
needs our prayers-
could you please lift Brenda up today?
thank you


top/jeans- The Limited
black wedges- Old Navy
prop- plastic bat that happened to be on the stove at the time
don't you keep your bats on the stove?


top- Target
jeans- French Connection
scraf- hospital sale
prop- Storm Trooper mask which happened to be on the stove...
really it's more of a kitchen desk-
just sayin


same top as above, just a closer pic.
did I mention it's from Target?
Because it is.
Super-cheap.
And my fave necklace from Lisa Leonard.
have you seen her new home decor products?
They're awesomeness and would totally make great birthday gifts...

and I really should have included a 'before' shot of what the old nasty pair  looked like that he was currently wearing, but O picked out some much needed brandspankingnew tennis on Monday-
and in case any of you wondered,
they are, in fact, super-fast which was confirmed after taking several test runs around the store.
Perhaps 8-10 laps?
Once he was satisfied with their abilities, he made his choice.
Smart boy.

The hubs brother also got something new this week and dropped by to show us immediately after-

he's got trix up his sleeve.
get it?
He also happens to have a chip on his shoulder in the form of a pringle.
he's a crafty one...

**added this after getting to work and realizing I never actually put on shoes that are appropriate for the weather today. I slipped these on after showering and never again thought to change them. It's raining here and was 59 degrees when we left the house, and these are on my feet-

ah well...
yep- my toes are still green for St. Patty's...

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday friends-
linked with Lindsey today


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...