Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I wore Wednesday (literally)

well folks, I'm itching to get back to regular blogging which is hard when you have no internet...

Here's my attempt at a WIWW post using pics from my iphone that were taken this morning by myself and my handsome 6 year-old.

yes, those are rollers in my hair.
For some reason, I felt like putting forth the effort today...

the next one's blurry, so I'm not gonna enlarge.
You're welcome.
OH- and look-
I'm where it's AT!

top/jeans- Old Navy
red necklace- stamp your feet
silver necklace- Lisa Leonard Designs
shoes- Talbots (via TJ Maxx)


Hope you're having a fab Wednesday!
I'm off to make another call to Comcast....
wish me luck

(linked with Lindsey today, but using a different thumbnail. Dang this iphone blogging!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...