Wednesday, May 11, 2011

what I wore Wednesday and other randomness...

Weekend Bloggy Reading
After a short hiatus, I'm bringing back my wiww posts and linking with Lindsey.
I'm sure you're all so excited that you could pee your pants.
or maybe not...

Anyway- I didn't take any traditional photos, but I did take some photos inside a dressing room at NY&Co.
So I'll go with these-

top, pants, vest- NY&Co

vest, shorts- NY&Co
sandals- Old Navy

***************************
I took egads of pics on Mother's Day, but this is the only one I managed with me + a kiddo in it. (thanks Mal)

It's appropriate tho since this was the first Mom's Day for me with this little one. I was quite large with child last year on this day...


******************************

TPS has an art show each year where one piece of art from each and every single child at our school (close to 800) is on display.
This is O with a friend from his class.
His art is on the top right (hands with flowers)
and his friends art is between their heads (clown)
classic O face


******************************
I'd like to apologize to Michael's for my attitude as of late.
I received not 1, but 2 e-mails from them yesterday, both of which contained coupons.
And yes, you can now use a coupon from your phone.

so....
sorry Michael's.
Sorry I was ugly.
I'll be grateful for the craft stores in town that did not get blown away.
mmmkay?

**********************************

I have a new favorite thing to eat.
Found this in a magazine (Southern Living I think?) a few years back but have only recently rediscovered it in my recipe folder.
(yes, I have one of those even though it doesn't see a whole lotta daylight)



Guacamole Salad

2 avocado's, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
crumbled bacon
chopped red onion
1/4 cup of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon on cider vinegar (I love this so I add a bit more)
salt/pepper to taste

combine the above ingredients and spoon over salad greens.
Yum to the O my friends.
yum to the O

*****************************

I leave you with some recent pics I took of the kiddos-







Happy Wednesday friends!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...