Friday, September 23, 2011

And he's off...

After a few weeks of riding with 2 training wheels,
and then one training wheel,
and then learning to balance with no training wheels and no pedals,
 he took off last Saturday on his own.


Added to the list of
'Things I love about our house'
is
crazy huge driveway where our kids can pedal their bikes for days and never go near the street.

Here's a short video I shot of him soon after taking off.
He is SO proud.
We are SO proud.
He is growing up.
I should stop here before I tear up...

enjoy-





The hubs and I are going to see Les Mis tonight with some friends.
So so so excited to be going on an honest to goodness, dress up nice and go out to eat date.

via
Can't wait to tell you all about it.
Also can't wait to see how many times the hubs falls asleep during the show.
Anyone care to make a wager?

Happy Friday friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...