Friday, September 30, 2011

Crafting and All That Jazz

Happy Friday friends!
I sincerely hope that each of you got more sleep last night than I did.
Craftin'.All.Night.Long.

While I've already told you about the craft fair that's going on in T-town tomorrow, I also wanted to let you know about a show opening tonight.
I'm planning out your weekend.
Well, the locals anyway...

The ACT's (Actor's Charitable Theatre) is producing Chicago this weekend. The show opens tonight and runs through Sunday- you can purchase tickets HERE.
While I usually promote kid-friendly fare around here, this one's just for you adults. Fabulous music, dancing, costumes, sets, and a killer orchestra. (I got a sneak peek at the show Wednesday night)
What better reason to get gussied up with your sweetheart than dinner and a fabulous show?


And...
here's a bit of what I was busy working on last night.
So grateful that my hubs helped me with the hard stuff. He built something for my booth and also helped with the staple gun.
Thanks hubs.
Thanks also to my seester who played with the kiddos last night so that I could sew, iron, and glue.
(not simultaneously, of course)

embossed note cards

wire memo boards

pennant banners

felt and fabric flowers

silhouettes

and houndstooth.
lots and lots of houndstooth.

I hope to see all of you locals at Holt High School in the morning for a whole lotta shopping goodness and a whole lotta yummy food deliciousness, and, if you get a chance, go out and support your local community theatre-
no matter where you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...