Monday, October 3, 2011

A Happy 60th Birthday Flash Mob kind of night

I love my school.
I love the people I work with,
I love the kiddos I get to sing with,
and I love the principal who gave me this job where I get to do something I love with all of these awesome teachers and kiddos. A principal who always has a smile on his face and a sarcastic remark to put a smile on yours.
Like when he finds out you're pregnant for the 2nd time in 2 years and asks if you're going to be as huge as you were the last time.
Ahh...good times.
A principal who hasn't been at school this year because he's been undergoing treatments for cancer.
yucky, yucky cancer.
boo to you, cancer.

Today, October 3, Dr. Steve Lamon celebrated his 60th birthday, and as a way to say "Happy Birthday To Ya!!!" in a big-huge-choreographed-dance-moves kind of way, the members of the faculty performed a flash mob during a PTO meeting.
yup.
flash mob.
awesomesauce.
And if you're wondering what that is, google it.
Not now though,
because now, you need to watch this-
this is how much we love and miss our leader.
Happy Birthday to ya, Dr. Lamon.
So glad you were able to see this in person.

Enjoy-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...