Friday, November 11, 2011

winner winner chicken dinner

Good morning and happy 11.11.11 to ya!
So grateful to have a day off today and SO grateful for the reason we have a day off from school.
I'm full of gratitude for those who have served and are still serving.
What an amazing sacrifice.
Thank you.

And now,
drumroll please....

the winning commenter chosen by random.org is


Commenter #32 who said:

Ashley · 18 hours ago
I am thankful for a sweet friend who is letting me house vintage suitcases at my house for pictures. I promise to return them :)
 
                                              Congrats Ashley!
And I can't wait to see pics of your sweet babe snuggled inside those vintage suitcases. Almost makes me want to have another one just to do that!
Almost...
 
And if you didn't win but would still like some shop goods, I'll be at Northport Church of God tomorrow from 8:00-3:00 selling a whole lotta stuff that's not listed on etsy yet. I've been sewing like a madwoman all week on things like....
 
flower pins, headbands, and clips

houndstooth stockings

and Christmas buntings.

Everything that comes home with me from the fair will be listed in my shop,
so Ashley, you might wanna wait until after Saturday to pick out some goods since you'll have a lot bigger selection to choose from then. ;o)

I'm off to sew, sew, and then sew some more.
Say that five times fast.
Happy Friday and Happy Veteran's Day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...