Friday, December 16, 2011

Our 2011 Christmas card

Hello my name is Mary Kathryn and I procrastinate.
A lot.

Finally made Christmas cards.
It's hard, because there are approximately 300 sites and eleventy-billion designs to choose from.
You do the math.

I feel like I deserve a pat on the back for picking a design and sticking with it. And some cake. A pat on the back, some cake, and maybe some earrings.
Nevermind that I designed two different cards on 2 different sites and basically did eeny-meeny-miny-mo to make the final decision.

They're cute,
I get to show off my kiddos,
and they're cute.
Also love that I was able to add a message on the back, although you can't see that part below. If I share these on my blog, I get a sweet discount on my next Shutterfly purchase, so...

Thanks, Shutterfly!
I'll keep ordering and sharing and rackin' up those discounts!

Seriously, thank you.

And to all of you out there reading this on the internets,I wish I could send a card to each of you, but not having your addresses or millions to spend on stamps, this will have to do. I appreciate each and every one of you who take time to read my dribble, so...
consider yourself carded.

Merry Christmas to ya!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...