Friday, March 2, 2012

Due to the severe weather threat...

the trunk show and etsy open house has been moved to Sunday afternoon, March 4, from 2-4. My city, as well as hundreds of others, is in the red today so we'll be keeping an eye on the radar and praying that everyone stays safe. If YOU'RE in the red as well, please stay alert. I highly recommend the weather radio app that ABC/3340 weather man, James Spann, speaks so highly of. I can tell you from personal experience that the alarm is loud enough to wake you and having access to his live broadcast during a power outage is pretty amazing, and potentially life-saving.

In the meantime, I'm taking my little 'thing 1' to school for a Dr. Seuss birthday celebration this morning. Have a wonderful Friday everyone-
and please stay safe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...