Monday, April 2, 2012

A hodge-podge, April 2012 edition

First things first...
I am now 32 years young.
If hubs were here, he'd be quick to tell you that for the next 2 months, I'm five years older than he is.
Not four.
Funny hubs.
I spent the majority of Saturday afternoon strolling the aisles of Sam's with my girls- looking at books and movies, printing pictures, and of course sampling free food.

I promise that MM was happier than she looks. She's just upset because she ate her sample of french fries and wanted more. I'm holding a sample of stuffed salmon that was deeee-lish and we'd already consumed some crackers with garlic & herb cream cheese, cookies and cream chex mix, ham, fruit, and pizza.

Thank you Sams, from the bottom of my heart, for the free and well-balanced meal last Saturday. You totally rock.

And since it was my birthday, I treated myself to a couple new books. They weren't free, but Ree's latest cookbook retails for $30 and Sams sells it for $18. The Hunger Games People issue was also 30% off, so again, I say to you,
 Sams-
thank you for the bangin' good deals on these books.
I really appreciate it.


 These also jumped into my cart.
Because they wanted to come home with me and live in my dining room along with the other white ceramic pretties there. These babies were a mere $30 for all 3, and THAT, my friends, you cannot beat with a stick. Do you hear me?
Not even a really big one.


***
I spent several hours of my weekend photographing products that I made for my shop's open house but never got around to listing online. I took photos of 68 products and stayed up til 12:30 am this morning after having only listed 10. Good GRAVY it takes a while, but, if you'd like to see what's new in the shop, click HERE. Mainly pillow covers & a few headbands with lots more to come as soon as I find a few extra hours...


***

In the past 2 weeks, we've sold a bed, night stand, bookcase, and changing table. Needless to say, we're making some ch-ch-ch-changes and I'm hoping to be able to share them soon. Still looking for one elusive piece of furniture to bring it all together...

***

For those of you interested, these are the new Matilda Jane pieces that are available as of yesterday-



For information on how to order, see THIS post, or simply contact me. I'll be glad to help ya.
*There are also 2 new adult pieces that will be available by mid-April but are currently stuck in customs I believe. It's a super cute tank & skirt, just FYI.*

***

I think that's all the news that is the news,
and-
if you follow me on twitter or instagram, thanks for all the congrats,
but,
I'm totally not prego.
It was a Taco Casa baby and it was also April 1st.
I blame hubs and his shenanigans for rubbing off on me.

Happy April 2nd to ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...