Monday, April 16, 2012

It's a zoo out there...

I don't know about you, but one of my fondest field-trip memories from elementary school was going to the zoo. I remember the giraffe's, the polar bears, the flamingos, and I also recall that I wore a yellow outfit that my grandmother made with my hair in two braids and light pink reebok tennis shoes. Isn't it odd some of the things that stay stored in your brain? Especially when it's sometimes impossible to recall what you fed your kids for dinner just 24 hours ago. Anyway, O's class took a trip to the zoo last week and the girls and I followed the big yellow bus in my mini, which also carried a double-stroller and a cooler full of juice boxes and uncrustables. The weather was perfect and I mean perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, but as Goldilocks would say, "just right".


























 We ended our fabulous day at the zoo with a quick run in the fountain. Well, the kids did anyway, so not so much 'we', but rather 'they'.

Can't wait to go back, y'all.

Happy Monday!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...