Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Open House

Happy Tuesday, friends! I wanted to let you locals know about an Open House/Craft Bazaar going on this weekend.  There will be several vendors on hand with lots of pretties for sale, including knitted and crocheted items (scarfs, baby blankets), Holiday wreaths and bows, Scentsy, Mary Kay, Jewelry, Handbags, Wallets, and everything from my shop- pillow covers, headbands, stationary, pennant banners, and pins. There will also be yummy things to snack on while you browse, so grab a friend this Saturday (July 7) and head to my house!

Did you hear me? This thing is totally happening at my house, which is why I haven't blogged since Friday. I was thinking about all of the surfaces I needed to hit with a swiffer and all of the toys I need to kick under the sofas. Just kidding, but not really.... 

In all seriousness though, several of us gals with small businesses thought it would be fun to put together an open house this Summer, and this is it. There are so many Open House events around Christmas time, but not many in June/July/August, so we're joining forces and coming together in one place! Grab a friend and bring them with you- Saturday, from 10-2, at MY PLACE. And if you need directions, just shoot me an e-mail! I'll be glad to get you here!

I wanted to share pics of some of the new things I've been working on, but a product photo shoot just hasn't happened. I've been far too busy playing with my kiddos in the pool, and giving the girls mani/pedis, and watching movies, and reading books, and generally just being as lazy as humanly possible. You know, good Summer time stuff. I will, however, share a few pics from my shop of goodies that I'll have available this Saturday.

















Please come and join us this Saturday! I'd love to see you!

Alright...back to cleaning.
Here's hoping the dust bunnies don't gang up on me and take me down.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...