Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Character Counts

I have to start things off today by stating that this happens to be the 400th blog post I've written. That seems like craziness, but it's true. Thank you for reading and for laughing at with me, and for telling me you can relate to my silly stories about poo, and thank you for holding my hand and telling me it would be okay if I did, in fact, end up buying a mini van. Thank you.

And now, to what this post is really about- Character Counts.


Matilda Jane's Fall collection will be available (on the website) on the 15th of August, and the entire collection will be AT MY HOUSE for you to pick up and look at and try on your little gal or yourself on the 18th of August. (The original date I posted last week had to be changed because of open house at my school) If you're new to Matilda Jane Clothing, it's a line of uber-fabulous clothes that comes in sizes 6 month-12 tween for girls and in S, M, and L for adults. You can see lots of fab pics and listen to me gush about it HERE  and HERE. You can also look at past collections on their website HERE.

**BIG HUGE GIGANTIC ANNOUNCEMENT** I'll be giving away a FREE custom hair accessory (headband or clip) with every purchase. I'll customize it to match the new collection, OR I'll customize a piece to match something you or your child/grandchild already have in their closet. Sound good? Awesome.

Since you can't even view the Fall collection online yet, I thought I'd gather all of the sneak peak photos MJC has posted so far and put them here. Together. For your viewing pleasure.












Here's an invite for ALL of you out there in blogland- if you're local, I'd love for you to come and take a look at the clothes yourself! If you live in a kingdom far, far away, you can shop online and place an order with my trunk keeper.


 You can contact me through a comment on this post, or by e-mailing me at Funnygirl33180(at)aol(dot)com. **I'll honor the freebie hair accessory no matter where you are! I'll even ship to you for free if you place an order from the trunk show and you're not local!**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...