Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How to look Hot in a Mini Van

So remember when I went kicking and screaming into the driver's seat of a mini van? There's a new book called, "How To Look Hot in a Mini Van", and the author, Janice Min, sat down with Kathie Lee and Hoda yesterday to talk about it. Props to my friend Melanie for letting me know about it cause you can bet yer sweet bippy I'll be reading it.


Here's the segment from the show, and I'm curious- any of you out there interested to see what's in the book? Any fave celebrity mom's whose style you love? Any of you still trying to lose the baby weight from your last kid who happens to be over two, or is that just me?


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

p.s. I'm still rockin' this keychain from etsy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...