Monday, October 1, 2012

3 things

Happy Monday morning!

1. The third and final release of the latest Matilda Jane collection is out TODAY. More cuteness for the little ones, PLUS a fab dress for the teen/adult gals. You can check out the new stuff, as well as other collections, HERE. I'm having a virtual party today, so shoot me an e-mail if you'd like anything.
(Funnygirl33180 at aol dot com)


2. Into the Woods moved into the Bama over the weekend and we ran the show twice yesterday. So incredibly proud of this cast. If you haven't placed your order for tickets yet, you can do so by clicking THIS link.

Here's a bit of a sneak peek...



p.s.- thanks for sending me love and hugs and LAUGHS after my last post. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does that...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...