Monday, October 22, 2012

Bridesmaid's Brunch and Rehearsal Dinner pics via iphone

Happy Monday friends! I'm back today with a few glimpses of wedding weekend via my iphone (and a few from my DSLR). I am still amazed at how smoothly it all went and how beautiful everything was. Well, that last part didn't amaze me. I knew the wedding would be beautiful. Have you seen THESE yet? Sheesh at the gawgeousness...

My Aunt hosted the Bridesmaid's brunch at her house, and y'all, lemme just tell ya- she knows how to throw a shindig. There were tables on the back deck with a champagne flute for each of us, with our names on them, a monogrammed pashmina and jewelry from Mal, and enough food to compete with Wonka's edible Wonderland. 












 Seester with her new Seester-in-law and Mother-in-law

Matrons of Honor and Flower Girls

And our Aunts who throw a magnificent party

***
The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner were later that evening, and while I didn't take a single photo at the rehearsal, I have a few from dinner.














 Loved that our parents/grandparents and Chad's parents/grandparents wedding photos were on display.

***
I'll be back tomorrow with my fave shots from the wedding day and a few videos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...