Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ten shows, a wedding, and a funeral

Well friends, the busiest week of my life is officially over. Into the Woods opened last Wednesday, and while I know I'm biased, it was one heckuva show, y'all. Kudos to my stage manager and lighting/sound engineer who ran the show and to all of the parent volunteers and crew backstage. And to the cast- I love you all. Can't wait to party with you and watch the DVD.

***

Last Thursday, Oliver and I had a wonderful trip to the GA Aquarium with 6 of the 2nd grade classes from our school. Right as we entered Atlanta, however, I received a text from hubs that his grandfather had passed away. While I know it's never truly a shock to learn that someone of his age has died, it is always shocking when it's family. We like to think our grandparents are invincible. That they'll be with us forever. How wonderful it is to know that we'll see him again one day- and for now, he's telling jokes and war stories up in Heaven.


Last Friday, the girls and I had a blast at Mal's Bridesmaid's brunch and later that evening, we loaded up the whole family for the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner.

The wedding. was. spectacular.

I'm working on seperate posts for each of these events since I have so many wonderful photos I want to share, but for now, here's a few sneak peeks...


My little Linus before she walked down the aisle.

Mal and Pop


And this?
Well you'll just have to stay tuned.

More to come...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...