Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

I hope you all had a lovely Halloween! We did the traditional "let the kids run around in their costumes while I take photos", followed by the "pick up dinner from a drive-through" and "trick-or-treat at the grandparents and great-grandparents houses".

We're nothing if not consistent.

As most of you know, my kiddos are in costumes most days of the year. They start throwing around ideas of what they'd like to be for Halloween some time in September, and it's really anyone's guess as to what they'll end up as on the actual night. This year, I was lucky enough to again score some fab costumes at Dirt Cheap for $1 and $2 bucks. As in, I may have bought 15 last week because that's a smokin' hot deal. We ended up with an Ariel (purchased at Target several months ago), a pink bunny ($1 at Dirt Cheap), and Batman ($2 at Dirt Cheap). Not too shabby, hmmm?

Here are just a few of my favorite photos of the evening...









Sweet little Owen was also Batman.
I mean, how fab is this pic?


And since yesterday was also Wednesday, which happens to be ballet day, Ariel did lots of twirls and arabesques. Good thing she had those legs...


So how do you spend Halloween?
Do you go door to door with your kiddos?
Do you hand out candy at your casa?
Do you watch episodes of the Munsters?
Do tell...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...