Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Matilda Jane Spring line and a FREE GIFT

Howdy friends! It's time for Matilda Jane's Spring line, "Good Hart", to make it's debut! This is the BIGGEST collection yet, with more adult pieces than ANY of the previous collections, as well as a plethora of duds for the littles, tweens, and teens.

Yes.

Plethora.

There are clothes for itty-bitty gals as well as their grandmas, and EVERYONE in between. (sizes begin at 6 months for littles and run through 12/14 tween and adult XS-XL) 

Matilda Jane Clothing is an online-only company and the ONLY way to see the clothes in person is to attend a trunk show, which I'll be having at my house on February 3. You are ALL invited to come and check out all of the new duds, and if you live in a land far far away, you can check them all out online beginning February 1 and place your order with my trunk keeper. You can also pretend to be here, eating virtual carrot sticks and cake pops. It will be loads of fun, pinky swear.

For every purchase made at my show, either in person or virtually from a land far far away, I will be giving away a custom-made hair accessory of your choosing. I've already gotten a jump on things, buying coordinating fabrics for the sneak peeks that I've seen so far. If you know Matilda Jane, you know how secretive they are of a line before it's actually 'for sale' to the public, only posting a few sneak peeks on their blog and occasionally on twitter and instagram. I've collected all of the pics I've found so far and thought I'd post them here. All together. In one place. 






















Check the clothes out online on Feb 1, and check them out in person if you're local, or party with us virtually if you're not. If you'd like to place an order, simply fill out a wishlist online and e-mail it to my trunk keeper, Lana, at 

lanap@matildajaneclothing.com

and tell her it's for my party. Only about a week left, friends.
Can't wait to shop with ya!
Happy Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...