Monday, January 7, 2013

unplugged

So I unplugged for a while. Completely enjoyed my time off with my family and soaked up every. single. minute. It was glorious. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year as well!

Since I stayed away from the blog and posted very little on facebook/twitter during our break, I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures with you from our Christmas. We kept things super simple this year. I didn't decorate the perfect Christmas tree, and I didn't even post a Christmas home tour. We DID, however, manage to get our rooftop lights from last year on the Today Show. Yup. THAT Today Show.

Crazy.

I'll be back this week with an update on Project Life and some goodies I've been working on for the shop, but in the meantime, here's a glimpse at Christmas 2012:

Hubs and I went to a Madrigal Dinner. No forks, head in stocks...that kinda thing.

Loved watching our girls play.
Also loved adding cards to our cabinets each day. Sweet faces.

Oliver's Christmas party at school.
 Got to hang out with Dylan Riley Snyder from Disney XD's Kickin' It! Such an awesome guy!

Pure silliness...
Dusted off my Battleship skillz.
Watched this amazing lights display that was set to music. If you're in T-town, add this to your list of places to visit next year.

Wrapped gifts. The paper is from the dollar spot at Target and the tulle is leftover from mah WEDDIN' Y'ALL.
Dressed like a modern-day Dorothy,

while my bro-in-law dressed like this.
#Legos
#Batmansnuggie
Sister was SO excited to open some Barbies. That's mah girl.
MM was just happy to play with the bags...

Outside toys!

that were NOT for him. #120lbweightlimit

He wastes no time. #done

Beautiful service.

A crazy last-minute search for one of these on Dec 22. (Long story short, we found ONE)

Thug Princess.

Angry birds abound.

This girl loves her some Walter. (and nope- still not living inside. Just came in for a quick visit)

MM was even kind enough to share her little people Cinderella. That's big.

Got an awesome shirt. Thanks Mum.

Little People Empire! At last, the Ark can visit the Circus, the Jungle, AND the Princess castle.

More Legos.

And a massive purge. Turns out I still had every.single. program/playbill to EVERY show I'd ever been to in my life. Every. Single. One.

Does anyone really need 28 playbills to Urinetown or Millie? Cause that's how many I had, y'all. (no worries. I totally kept the signed ones)

And probably the biggest news of all:
THIS ONE GOES IN THE POTTY NOW.
Hasn't mastered number two in the loo, but she's mighty close.

So that's pretty much all the news that is the news.

Feels good to be back.

Happy Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...