Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is risen!

Happy Easter, friends! I hope you have a blessed day celebrating this most wonderful event. Christ is risen, folks! He's alive! We serve a RISEN Saviour, and if you don't know Him, I'd love to introduce you. Everything I am, everything I have, everything I will ever be is all due to Him.

Without Him, I. am. nothing.

Amen?

Amen.

I've always been a fan of this comic strip, so when I saw this on facebook last night, I had to share:



And again, Amen to that!

My favorite Nichole Nordeman song is Why, which tells the story of a young girl and her father witnessing the crucifiction. This song gets to me every time I hear it because the words are just so incredibly powerful. And so incredibly true.

Have a listen. The scenes are from Passion of the Christ



Have a blessed Easter, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...